Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Time Keeping

I've had a thing about clocks for quite some time...any time piece really. I don't really know why but I just like the way they keep ticking away. It's like there are a lot of little beating hearts through the house


The first one I fell in love with was way back in the early 80's when I moved interstate for work. I wanted an alarm clock but something that also looked good next to my bed, so I bought a little carriage clock. It cost me a fortune back then...or what I considered to be a fortune, but I just had to have it...and it's been sitting next to my bed ever since.

Then there have been a couple of crystal clocks...2 French style clocks ...and everything in between

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please fell free to leave one, or more
Thanks for stopping by